Vandella Costumes Policy
1. No suits will be shipped out until payment is made in full- keep this in mind when placing your order & sending in your payments.
2. Deposits: We must receive a deposit or full payment before work on your order is begun. Deposits and payments are non-refundable- in the event you are unable to compete after your payment or deposit is made, you will receive in-house credit with us for a period of two years.
3. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs. Customers outside the US are responsible for their own customs fees for their country. Vandella Costumes does not include or pay the customs fees in the invoice or cart the customer is responsible for these fees.
4. Lead time: We prefer that you place your order 5 to 6 weeks out from your contest date. We cannot guarantee a fitting and turnaround back to you if your order is placed within 2 weeks of your competition. We plan our schedule & work time based on the contest date you give us on your measurement form- if you decide after your order has been placed that you would like to do an earlier competition we may or may not be able to move forward your delivery time based on our workload- contact us & we’ll help you if we can but we can’t always promise it.
5. Rush Jobs-We may not be able to do alterations & get the suit back to you in time if you order at the last minute so it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements at least 4/5 weeks out from show date women , for men at least 3 weeks in case of any needed exchanges (customer pays all shipping costs)
6. Accurate Measurements: For mail order customers, it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements. There is a downloadable chart to help you with this, but if you have any questions feel free to call or email us for assistance. The suit will be made according to the measurements you provide, and we cannot be held responsible for suits that do not fit properly due to inaccurate measurements. The first set of alterations is included in the price of your suit, but after that we must charge for any additional work.
7. Custom decoration designs: If you decide to have us custom design the decoration of your suit or provide your own design for us to use, we will give you an estimate of what it will cost to execute your design. If we find when working on your suit that it will go over the estimated price we will contact you and have you either approve the extra work or scale back the design to meet your budget.
8. Payment methods: We accept PayPal, money orders, cashier’s checks, and Western Union. Personal checks are acceptable as long as they include your driver’s license number, your correct address and home and work phone numbers. Personal checks must clear the bank before work is begun, and this can take up to 10 business days. There will be a $25.00 fee for returned personal checks and any future payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check.
9. This policy form is shown upon checkout, you cannot complete the order until the box is checked that you have read the policy.