Vandella Costumes Policy
1. No suits will be shipped out until payment is made in full- keep this in mind when placing your order & sending in your payments.
2. Deposits: We must receive a deposit or full payment before work on your order is begun. Deposits and payments are non-refundable- in the event you are unable to compete after your payment or deposit is made, you will receive in-house credit with us for a period of two years.
3. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs.
4. Lead time: We prefer that you place your order 5 to 6 weeks out from your contest date. We cannot guarantee a fitting and turnaround back to you if your order is placed within 2 weeks of your competition. We plan our schedule & work time based on the contest date you give us on your measurement form- if you decide after your order has been placed that you would like to do an earlier competition we may or may not be able to move forward your delivery time based on our workload- contact us & we’ll help you if we can but we can’t always promise it.
5. Rush Jobs: Any order placed within 4 weeks or less from your contest date will be subject to a rush charge of $30.00 per suit, as we are very busy during the peak season. For this reason we may not be able to do alterations & get the suit back to you in time so it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements.
6. Accurate Measurements: For mail order customers, it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements. There is a downloadable chart to help you with this, but if you have any questions feel free to call or email us for assistance. The suit will be made according to the measurements you provide, and we cannot be held responsible for suits that do not fit properly due to inaccurate measurements. The first set of alterations is included in the price of your suit, but after that we must charge for any additional work.
7. Custom decoration designs: If you decide to have us custom design the decoration of your suit or provide your own design for us to use, we will give you an estimate of what it will cost to execute your design. If we find when working on your suit that it will go over the estimated price we will contact you and have you either approve the extra work or scale back the design to meet your budget.
8. Payment methods: We accept PayPal, money orders, cashier’s checks, and Western Union. Personal checks are acceptable as long as they include your driver’s license number, your correct address and home and work phone numbers. Personal checks must clear the bank before work is begun, and this can take up to 10 business days. There will be a $25.00 fee for returned personal checks and any future payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check. We will do COD’s but we only accept cashier’s checks or money orders for payment & the COD fee will be added to your total.
9. This policy form is shown upon checkout, you cannot complete the order until the box is checked that you have read the policy.