Please read over our policies carefully and the sign the forms below. We can not begin processing your order until these are signed. If you are only buying a suit, just sign the sales polices form. If you are renting a suit, then you will need to sign the rental policy form.
General Sale Policies:
1. No suits will be shipped out until payment is made in full keep this in mind when placing your order & sending in your payments.
2. Deposits: We must receive a deposit before work on your order is begun. Deposits and payments are nonrefundable in the event you are unable to compete after your payment or deposit is made, you will receive in house credit with us for a period of two years.
3. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs, including the return alteration shipping.
4. Lead time: We generally can get most suits out within a 2/3 week period during the busy season which is Spring. For all other seasons, turnaround time is usually 2 weeks or less. For heavily decorated or custom suits we may need a little more time. We cannot guarantee a fitting and turnaround back to you if your order is placed within 2 weeks or less from your competition. We plan our schedule & work time based on the contest date you give us on your measurement form if you decide after your order has been placed that you would like to do an earlier competition we may or may not be able to move forward your delivery time based on our workload contact us & we’ll help you if we can but we can’t always promise it.
5. Rush Jobs: Any custom order placed within 1 week of your contest date will be subject to a rush charge of $30.00 per suit, as we are very busy during the peak season. You may want to look at our sale and rental options I if you don’t want to pay a rush fee. For this reason we may not be able to do alterations & get the suit back to you in time so it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements.
6. Accurate Measurements: For mail order customers, it is very important that you supply us with accurate measurements. There is a downloadable chart and video to help you with this, but if you have any questions feel free to call or email us for assistance. The suit will be made according to the measurements you provide, and we cannot be held responsible for suits that do not fit properly due to inaccurate measurements. The first set of alterations is included in the price of your suit, but after that we must charge for any additional work.
7. Custom decoration designs: If you decide to have us custom design the decoration of your suit or provide your own design for us to use, we will give you an estimate of what it will cost to execute your design. If we find when working on your suit that it will go over the estimated price we will contact you and have you either approve the extra work or scale back the design to meet your budget.
8. Payment methods: We accept PayPal, phone orders, money orders, cashier’s checks, and Western Union. Personal checks are acceptable as long as they include your driver’s license number, your correct address and home and work phone numbers. Personal checks must clear the bank before work is begun, and this can take up to 10 business days. There will be a $25.00 fee for returned personal checks and any future payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check.
9. We cannot begin work on any order until a signed & dated copy of this form is in our files.
1- Rental fees can be paid by credit card payment, cashier’s check money order, but a valid credit card must be on file to insure that the suit will be returned on time and in good condition. At this time rental suits are available to US customers only, for international, please check out our sale suits.
2- All rental and shipping fees must be paid in full before the rental is mailed out. Most rentals will be sent out priority mail (2/3 days Monday-Saturday) to be signed for at a flat fee of $10.00. If you would like another or quicker method of shipping, please let us know so we can apply the proper charges. Bust pads (foam and make you go up one full cup size) are $5 a pair if you need them. If you wish to buy a pair to keep, they are only $10 a pair.
3- There are no refunds on rentals after the suit is already mailed out. If you have to cancel and the rental has not been mailed out yet, you will get the option of a full refund or you using a rental credit for another show date.
4- The rental once paid for will be mailed out 10 days prior to contracted show date. We can mail the rental suit the week of a show date as long as you understand it may have to go out Priority Mail express or FedEx if you prefer this option.
5- The rental suit must be returned within 7 days from the show date in same condition as sent or late fees and damage fees will apply. If the suit is returned in unusable condition or not returned with 7 days of your show date your credit card will be charged for the sale price of the suit.
6- Rentals may not be loaned out or rented to anyone but the person that signs the contract.
7- Condition of suit: suit will be considered in unusable condition and charges will apply if it is ripped/torn, soiled by tanning or other products/not returned in condition it was sent. A few missing stones is still ok, those can be replaced at no cost to you.
8- In the event that someone wants to buy a rental suit, the rental dates for it must be fulfilled before it can be sold.
9- If you wish to add on another show date back to back we will give you a 20% discount on the second rental date.
10- Unless you are buying the rental suit, the rental cannot be altered, so if does not fit, you have 24 hrs of receiving the rental to let us know and then we can exchange the suit. Please make sure to mail the rental that didn’t fit back on the next business day. The renter is responsible for the return shipping and the shipping of the new rental.
11- Late fee charges: if the rental suit is not returned to us within 7 days of the contracted show date a $25 late fee per day will be applied to the credit card on file.