How to Care for Your Competition Suit
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- No Oxi Clean, Febreze
- Do not rub, soak or wring out your suit!
- If you have bikini bite glue on the rear, take a toothbrush and brush off the glue in one direction.
- Dry flat on a towel, some tanner may run a little and stain the towel.
- Lighter fabrics may maintain the tanner stain, so you need to be aware of this.
- Always make sure the tan is completely dry before you put on the suit. Excessive sweating will bleed the tanners into the suit so if that happens, blot the sweat areas as soon as possible.
- Be careful in using too much oil as this can also bleed the tanner into the suit.
- Do not put suit in washer, dryer or dry clean!
- Metallic suits may have some wear near the crotch area, where the legs rub against it, so we would not recommend wearing decorated suits for posing and wash them very little.
- Some competitors wear small panty liners to avoid having to wash the suit as much.
- Some perfumes and products with alcohol in them may wear away the metallic/hologram finish, so we would be very careful using them.
We guarantee the quality of the suit, so if you have followed the directions and you lose rhinestones, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fix it at no charge to you.
***Vandella Costumes is not responsible for staining of the suit***